Who can resist mesmerizing views of turquoise waves? From the couch, master bedroom or the balcony, these gulf views are all yours! Located on the third floor, this 2300 square-foot end unit is on a single level with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
The master suite features a king bed and access to the balcony, along with a spacious bathroom with double sinks, a shower stall and a separate bathtub. A second king bedroom down the hallway also has an ensuite full bathroom with a shower/tub combo. Lastly, the queen bedroom and twin bedroom shares a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
The property features a pool on the ground level, but even more importantly, private beach access!! Guests love these features, whether it's a family trip or a ladies escape! Bike easily to neighboring beach towns like Seaside, Water Color and Rosemary Beach – use the 2 FREE bikes!!
Tide Lines boasts an open kitchen and large bar opening to the living area makes for fun evenings cooking with the whole gang! Fully-equipped with everything the home chef needs, along with stylish stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. After grabbing a drink, everyone can easily access the long balcony and find a seat to enjoy a beverage and sunset!
As you plan your stay, remember you'll have use of 2 parking spaces, 2 free bikes, 4 Beach Chairs, a laundry room with washer and dryer, 300 thread count cotton sheets, and generous amenities galore! We look forward to welcoming you to Tide Lines!
WHAT OUR GUESTS ARE SAYING:
“The condo was amazing!! Upon entering the place, we were completely taken back. It was very clean and felt like home. We WILL be back!” - Magan H.
“Within short bike trip to Seaside and Watercolor. Plenty of room for our family of 7. The views from the spacious balcony are breathtaking. Highly recommend this property!” - John B.
“Never felt crowded around our building even though I know the area was very busy this time of year. We’ve stayed in multiple properties throughout the Destin area and we all said this was our favorite.” - Lee Ann N.
“We stayed here 2 years ago and liked it so much we came back again!” - Mathilda Y.
“Loved the place. Every time I started to think that the condo did not have something I wanted — I found it!” - Lori D.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Baths
- 2,300 square feet
- Large gulf front balcony with access from the Living Room and Master Suite
- Private beach access
- Community Gulf front pool
- Laundry Room with full size washer and dryer
Bedroom 1 - Gulf front King Master Suite with ensuite full bath, which has double vanities, large walk-in shower and bathtub; 42" Flat Screen SmartTV
Bedroom 2 - King Guest bedroom with 32" Flat Screen TV; shared hall bath
Bedroom 3 - Queen Guest bedroom with 32" Flat Screen TV; Jack and Jill bath
Bedroom 4 - Two (2) Twin Beds with 32" Flat Screen TV and DVD player; Jack and Jill bath
- 2 Adult Bikes Provided for FREE
- 2 Beach Chairs and One Umbrella Setup on the Beach for you Daily (March 1st to October 31st)
- 2 Extra Beach Chairs in the Condo to bring down to the beach yourself
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- Parking is limited to 2 vehicles (vehicle information required)
RESERVATION / BOOKING POLICY:
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Deposits are fully refundable minus a 10% cancellation fee of the total rent if cancelations are made at least 61 days prior to check in. There are no refunds with less than 61 days prior to check in.
- *** Additionally, any optional trip insurance purchased through Paradise Beach Rentals website at time of booking or through company agents is NOT refundable after it binds. That additional Trip Insurance premium binds after 14 days and would NOT be refundable 14 days after it has been added to the reservation.
- Final payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C & Discover credit cards
- Security deposits are due via credit card, 7 days prior to check-in and will be returned within 7-10 days from the date of departure and after verification with Paradise Beach Rentals that there are no additional charges due to damage, lost/damaged linens, lost/damaged bikes or excessive cleaning. Security Deposit is $350 (up to $700 during spring break).
CHECK IN IS 4:00 PM and CHECK OUT IS BY 9:00 AM CST
Upon check out, you have the option to add trip insurance. The coverage has a list of cancelation reasons and we can provide links to that product's coverage prior to your booking with us so you know what it covers.
No Visitor Reviews Available