In the Key of Sea
30A Escapes Presents... In the Key of Sea
- Private Saltwater Pool (20’x13’) and Spa/Hot Tub in the backyard!
- Three Community Pools: Zero entry pool, Heated lap pool, Kiddie pool
- 6 Seat LSV/Cart + 4 Bikes Included
- 2 Pickle Ball Courts / Half-Court Basketball Courts
- Children’s Playground by Community Pools
- 1.5 Miles from Beach Access, Less than 1-mile walk or bike down Lilly Lane
- 6 Beach Chairs, 4 Camp Chairs, 3 Beach Umbrellas, Pool/Beach Towels
- 2 Screened porches, 1 open-air front porch
- Smart TVs in every room and on the back screened porch
- 2 King bedrooms, 2 Queen bedrooms, 1 Loft with Twin over Full with Trundle
- Master Suites Upstairs and Downstairs, Convenient First Floor Laundry
- Pack n Play and Highchair for Small Children
- High-Speed Internet Service
- Close to Shopping and Restaurants in Seaside and Watercolor
- Parking at the house for 2-3 mid-sized cars
- Free use of the Tesla Charger in the garage!
Discover the perfect beach vacation home at 'In the Key of the Sea' located in the serene NatureWalk at Seagrove 30A in Seagrove Beach. This beautifully furnished and professionally decorated home offers a spacious and inviting open concept living space on the first floor, making it an ideal place for families or groups of friends to spend time together. The fully equipped kitchen features stainless steel appliances, ample counter space, and bar seating for three. The dining area is open to the kitchen and living room and offers seating for eight+ guests. The living room features a comfortable sectional, occasional chairs, and a flat-screen TV. Step out onto the screened-in back porch to find a private pool and spa, perfect for soaking up the sun or having a refreshing splash. The porch also has ample seating, dining table for four, and a TV. You can enjoy your private oasis with an outdoor shower, natural gas grill, and lounge chairs. On the first floor, there is a bedroom furnished with a king bed, television, and a connected full bathroom with a walk-in shower. Additionally, there is a full-size washer and dryer on this level. Upstairs, the master suite features a king-size bed, a private screened-in balcony, and a luxurious ensuite bathroom with his-and-her sinks, a walk-in shower, and a soaking tub. Two queen bedrooms, a shared bathroom with two sinks, and a shower/tub combo are also located on this floor. The bonus room on the second floor has a couch, a TV, and a bunk bed that sleeps four.
In the Key of Sea is located just minutes away from the beach and the neighboring Seaside and WaterColor communities. NatureWalk at Seagrove 30A is a family-friendly community with plenty of amenities to keep everyone entertained. Book your stay now and enjoy the perfect beach vacation at In the Key of Sea!
NatureWalk at Seagrove Community Highlights:
The NatureWalk at Seagrove 30A resort community offers a perfect balance between the scenic natural surroundings of 30A, social gatherings, beach life, and close to shopping. Once you visit, you will understand why NatureWalk at Seagrove 30A is the best of both worlds: it’s close to everything 30A has to offer, yet also a private sanctuary in a quiet neighborhood that’s less than 1.5 miles from the beach! When entering our neighborhood from SR 395, just South of 98, you will be greeted by a covered bridge and will drive along the longest wooden bridge in the United States!
Neighborhood Amenities: The Gathering Place
The Gathering Place is located in the central area of the community. It features a large zero-entry pool, heated lap pool, hot tub, toddler splash pool, children’s playground, fire pit with conversation seating, two gas grills, self-entertainment bar, hammocks, bathrooms, shaded seating with tables/chairs, and 2 TVs. Chaise lounge chairs surround the pool and are available on a first-come/first-served basis. Access to the pool is gated by key card and is open daily from 6 am to 9 pm. A shopping center is located near NatureWalk at Seagrove 30A’s entrance with Publix, Angel’s Nail and Spa, Pizza by the Sea, Pure Barre, Marble Slab Creamery & Great American Cookie, UPS Store, Driftwood Wine and Spirits, and more local stores! NatureWalk at Seagrove 30A is adjacent to Point Washington State Forest and has direct access to 27 miles of hiking and biking trails.
Lilly Lane Beach Trail is for walking or biking only and is located across from the Gathering Place. This wide, compacted trail through Point Washington State Forest leads to San Juan. Ave. San Juan Avenue is a dead-end street that leads south to 30A. South San Juan beach access is directly across 30A and has limited parking. Santa Clara beach access is about 500 feet east (to the left), has a large parking lot with bathrooms, and is handicapped accessible with a ramp to the beach vs. stairs. Just under a mile or 10-minute bike ride to the public beach access from NatureWalk at Seagrove 30A.
Important Things to Know:
1) Travel Insurance is NOT included in our quotes. It can be purchased during the reservation process or obtained independently.
2) We DO NOT accept wire transfers for payment. (AMEX, Visa, and MasterCard ONLY)
3) This property has four bikes for guest use. To utilize the bikes - a waiver must be signed before the code is provided to the guest. Additional bikes can be rented through 30A Escapes.
4) This property has an LSV/Cart (Street-legal: all car driving laws apply). A waiver must be signed and can be driven only by licensed drivers aged 21 and over.
5) Pools can only be heated between the dates of September 1st - April 30th.
6) The driveway has space for 2-3 medium-sized vehicles. There is no street parking, but parking pads are available on a first-come/first-serve basis.
7) Please note the gas fireplace in the living room is NOT for guest use.
8) This property has a 6-night minimum stay per the HOA Rules.
No Visitor Reviews Available