With a spacious open living space, it’s the perfect home for large families or groups. The well-stocked kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances, is gorgeous, as is the comfortable living room, with large TV. The screened-in back porch is ideal for sipping your morning coffee or unwinding after a day in the sun.
With 4 bedrooms, each with a private bath, 30A Hideaway comfortably sleeps 8. The first-floor primary suite, king, has a TV, dual vanity, and a charming, extra-large walk-in shower with soaking tub. The second floor is host to 3 additional bedrooms, each with a private bath and TV.
Centrally located in the heart of Seagrove Beach, simply walk or bike to an array of dining and shopping options. 30A Hideaway is the perfect 30A getaway.
We’re excited to have you stay with us! Oversee is small and locally owned. Our teams of hard-working professionals are passionate about providing a clean home and a consistent experience for our guests. We’re open seven days a week with a 24/7 emergency line. If you need anything during your stay, please let us know. Our office is within 10 miles of this home, so we’re right down the street, and happy to head your way.
- 0.4 miles to beach (Scenic 395 Access)
- 4 bedrooms 4.5 bath
- 2500 sq ft
- 2 bikes included
- Gas grill
- Prep home for photos at 10 am.
- Parking limited up to 2 vehicles on-site
- No pets
- No street parking permitted
- No trailers, boats, RV's or personal watercrafts are permitted
- King in primary bedroom, 1st floor; full bath; TV (55”)
- King in guest bedroom, 2nd floor; full bath; TV (55”)
- Queen guest bedroom, 2nd floor; full bath; TV (55”)
- 2 twin beds in 2nd floor guest room; full bath; TV (55”)
Check-in is 4:00 PM CST. Checkout is 10:00 AM CST
Additional steps we are taking to ensure that we are doing all we can for our guests:
- We have purchased additional commercial disinfectant for our cleaning staff.
- We have stripped our homes of decorative pillows.
- All linens, towels, etc. are laundered upon every check-out.
- You are able to go directly to the property to check-in and check-out.
- Our office and staff are within a few miles of our homes, but we will first try to problem solve any issues over the phone or text prior to sending a staff member into the home.
No Visitor Reviews Available