Serenity is a warm, open-concept condo, designed as a welcoming haven for family and friends traveling together! The fully-equipped kitchen features modern grey cabinets, sleek quartz countertops and a large stainless-steel fridge for all your treats and beverages! The chef in your group will have all the necessary cookware to whip up a feast for the whole group.
Enjoy relaxing together in the contemporary living area, which features a sofa bed should you need extra space for a larger group. The dining area has seating for 6, with an additional 3 bar stools at the kitchen breakfast bar. Enjoy a drink on the covered balcony with seating for 4, overlooking the Village and providing a great vantage point to enjoy live music and the beautiful views of 30A.
Off the living area at Serenity is a spacious master suite with a king bed, a sitting area, balcony access and an ensuite bathroom. Enjoy a generous walk-in shower stall and crisp white dual vanities, in addition to a private toilet room and ample closet space.
Down the hall is an equally-inviting queen bedroom with access to the hall bathroom with a shower/tub combo and sink and vanity area. This bathroom is also accessible via the bunk room, which two twin bunks and an additional twin trundle bed – perfect for the kids!
The Village includes access to two community pools, and deeded beach access just a block away. Enjoy Peddler’s Pavilion downstairs for entertainment, bike rentals, local restaurants, and coffee. This condo is located adjacent to Rosemary Beach and Seacrest Beach communities, with Alys Beach a short walk or bike ride away!
Enjoy the close proximity to a wide range of restaurants and quaint boutiques. If you are looking for the perfect getaway for you or a loved one, this is it! We look forward to welcoming you to Serenity!
! NEW PROPERTY - REVIEWS COMING SOON !
WHAT OUR GUESTS ARE SAYING about PARADISE BEACH RENTALS:
“The property manager, Michael James with Paradise Beach Rentals, goes above and beyond to make sure your experience is first class.” - Mark G.
“Debbie and Michael from Paradise Beach Rentals were extra attentive to make sure that we had everything that we needed to make sure that our vacation was a great one!” - Grace F.
“Michael James the property manager is professional, communicative, caring, makes things happen. He ROCKS.” - Rafik S.
• 3 Bedrooms
• 2 Baths
• Queen Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
• Covered Balcony
• Community Grills
• Open concept living room, dining room and kitchen
• Large HD Flat Screen TV
• Master Bedroom with King Bed & Ensuite Bathroom
• Guest Bedroom with Queen Bed & Hallway access into Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower
• Kids Bedroom with Twin over Twin Bunks with Pull Out Trundle; Direct Access into Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower
• Queen Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
• Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
• Community Beach Shuttle Runs March 1st to October 31st
RESERVATION / BOOKING POLICY;
• A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
• Deposits are fully refundable minus a 10% cancellation fee of the total rent if cancelations are made at least 61 days prior to check in. There are no refunds with less than 61 days prior to check in.
*** Additionally, any optional trip insurance purchased through Paradise Beach Rentals website at time of booking or through company agents is NOT refundable after it binds. That additional Trip Insurance premium binds after 14 days and would NOT be refundable 14 days after it has been added to the reservation.
• Final payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
• We accept Visa, M/C & Discover credit cards
• Security deposits are due via credit card, 7 days prior to check-in and will be returned within 7-10 days from the date of departure and after verification with
Paradise Beach Rentals that there are no additional charges due to damage, lost/damaged linens, or excessive cleaning. Security Deposit is $250.
CHECK IN IS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK OUT IS BY 9:00 AM
When Booking Online, you have the option to add trip insurance. The coverage has a list of cancelation reasons and we can provide links to that product's coverage prior to your booking with us so you know what it covers.
No Visitor Reviews Available