Grace by the Sea
30A Escapes presents... Grace by the Sea
- 5 Minute Walk to Camp Watercolor!
- 5 Minute Drive to the Watercolor Beach Club!
- Access to all Watercolor Amenities
- Front and Back Screened in Porches
- 4 Bikes Included in Rental
- Short Walk or Bike Ride to Restaurants and Shopping
'Grace by the Sea' is centrally located in the Camp District and close to all the wonderful Watercolor amenities, this spacious cottage is two stories and has front and back screened in porches. There is a large deck with a grill, dining table and large flat screen TV area on the back side of the house. The first floor is an open concept main living space with a kitchen, living room and dining area. The living room is cozy with two couches and two sitting chairs.The dining room has a round table with seating for six and bar stools in the kitchen for four. The kitchen is well stocked and has stainless steel appliances and ample counter space. The master bedroom is located on the first floor with a private en suite and screened in porch off the side with two rocking chairs to enjoy the nature view. Another guest bedroom is located on the first floor with a king size guest bed with access to a shared hall bathroom with a single sink and walk in shower. Additionally on the first floor you will find a laundry room with a utility sink and mini fridge.
Head on up to the second floor where you will find two guest bedrooms and a full bathroom. At the top of the landing you will find a built in hall bed - twin size. The guest bedroom to your right has two twin beds and the room to the left has two twins and one twin trundle. The hall bathroom has two sinks and a shower/tub combo. Total the second floor sleeps 6 guests.
Take the 4 bikes and ride through the community or on to 30A - next door to the colorful and iconic neighborhood of Seaside. Enjoy access to all the watercolor amenities as well as being close to Seaside and Grayton Beach. Book Grace by the Sea for your next 30A Escape today!
Award Winning WaterColor Resort Overview:
AAA Four Diamond Rating (2007-2018)
Travel + Leisure Reader\'s Choice #17 ""Top Family Hotels in USA"" (2014)
500 acre resort - community located along the Emerald Coast
Miles of walking and biking trails to explore the resort\'s natural beauty
Emerald water and sugar white sands - experience one of the world\'s most beautiful beaches
5 resort pools and 1 adult pool
Private Tennis Facility with a Pro Shop
Boutique Shops and Restaurants on-site
Private Beach Club with poolside dining and towel service
Fish Out Of Water with gulf view dining
Picturesque gardens and tranquil water features
On-site Fitness Center
RUN/SUP an interval training style workout at beautiful Western Lake
WaterColor Resort Pools:
Phase I - Park District : The Beach Club
Phase I - Park District : The Boathouse Pool and Marina
Phase II - Camp District: Camp WaterColor (Lazy River and Slides)
Phase III - Lake District: Sandhill Circle Pool ""Frog Pool""
Phase IV - Crossings District: Dragonfly Pool
Important Things to Know:
1) Travel Insurance is NOT included in our quotes. It can be purchased during the reservation process or obtained independently.
2) We DO NOT accept wire transfers for payment. (AMEX, Visa and MasterCard ONLY)
3) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. 30A Escapes cannot be held responsible for construction near the rental property.
4) This property has 4 bikes for guest use. To utilize the bikes - a waiver must be signed before the code is provided to the guest. Additional bikes can be rented through 30A Escapes.
5) Golf Cart Rentals are NOT permitted in Rosemary, Seacrest or Alys Beach.
6) The amenity fee is charged per 7 days. Additional days will incur an additional fee.
No Visitor Reviews Available