A Sea Glass Dream
- 10 wristbands to access Watercolor amenities and heated community pools (ages 5+ need a wristband)
- 2022 6 seater golf cart
- 4 adult YOLO beach cruiser bikes
- Backpack beach chairs, ice chest, and beach toys
- Two primary suites with King beds on each floor
- Pack n Play, Highchair, and baby gates (both primary closets large enough to accommodate pack n play)
- Easy walk to the Frog Pool
- Quick bike or golf cart ride to the Beach Club, Camp Watercolor and Seaside
- Recently updated as of August 2021
- Fully Stocked Kitchen with Coffee Maker (Drip), Kuerig, Blender, Crock Pot and Air Fryer
- Smart TVs and Cable in all bedrooms
- Open floor plan with vaulted ceilings
- Stand-alone ice maker (no more running to store for ice!)
- Gas Fireplace
- Propane Grill
- ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout
Guests staying in WaterColor will have access to the newly expanded WaterColor Beach Club. It features a new main pool and lounge area, a second pool deck with additional lounge seating, and a third pool with zero-entry, as well as an enhanced WaterColor Grill, and a new sunset bar, Costa Chica. All have scenic views of the Gulf of Mexico.
DETAILS: "A Sea Glass Dream" is a charming 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom WaterColor home that offers lovely accommodations for 10. Guests will enjoy recently updated interiors, high vaulted ceilings, a 2-story gas fireplace, and proximity to WaterColor's popular Frog Pool.
A quintessential Southern porch with a swing and Adirondack chairs welcomes guests to the home. Stepping inside, guests will discover a spacious living and dining room with a vaulted ceiling, a beautiful 2-story fireplace, cozy, slipcovered sofas and chairs, and a dining table that seats 8. White shiplap walls and furnishings create a soothing, beachy vibe. A high bar seats 4 and divides the spacious kitchen from the dining room. Gleaming quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and lots of cabinet space allow everyone room to pitch in during mealtime. Behind the kitchen, a primary bedroom has a king bed, French doors that open to a back deck, and a private bathroom with a soaking tub, shower, and attractive chevron wallpaper.
A guest bedroom and 2 twin beds overlook the stair landing on the second floor. The guest bedroom has a queen bed, a twin bunk bed, and a private bathroom with a shower. Guests may close a pocket door for privacy from the charming balcony. 2 twin beds have windows with wooded views and overlook the landing. A second guest bedroom has a king bed, a private bathroom with a shower/tub combo. A desk with flat-screen TV tucked into a small room off the bedroom.
Guests will enjoy exploring WaterColor's parks, restaurants, and shopping with the 6-seater golf cart or with the 4 included adult bikes.
- Primary Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Twin bunk bed & Private Bathroom with Shower Only
- Landing Area: Two Twin Beds
- Day Bed with Twin Trundle
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments and be subject to HOA and community fines.
No Visitor Reviews Available