A Wave From It All
Inside, the chef’s kitchen has it all, and along with the dining table, sits 12 comfortably. The living area is equally gorgeous, with 80-inch TV, and French doors that open to the back porch. Enjoy your private oasis by relaxing in the warm water of the heated pool or spa, while watching the big game on an oversized TV. Or sip a glass of wine next to the fire pit.
Back inside, the laundry room sits next to the kitchen. A guest bedroom, queen with private bath, is also on the first floor. On the second floor, the primary suite, king with private bath, includes a large soaking tub, walk-in shower, and dual vanity.
Down the hall, a fun bunkroom has four twin beds. A guest room, king, has a TV and private bath, and a third guest room, with TV and shared bath. Above the garage, there’s a private guest suite, king, with full bath, a cozy kitchenette, and washer-dryer.
We’re excited to have you stay with us! Oversee is small and locally owned. Our teams of hard-working professionals are passionate about providing a clean home and a consistent experience for our guests. We’re open seven days a week with a 24/7 emergency line. If you need anything during your stay, please let us know. Our office is within 10 miles of this home, so we’re right down the street, and happy to head your way!
- .8 miles to the beach and Beach Club (Private Access)
- 6 bedrooms, 5.5 baths
- 3600 sq feet
- Sleeps 12
- Private pool/spa
- Complimentary pool heating
- Access to WaterColor community pools and beach club
- 5 bikes
- Outdoor shower
- Fire pit
- Queen in 1st floor guest room; private bath; TV
- King in 2nd floor primary bedroom; private bath; private balcony; TV
- 4 twins in 2nd floor bunk room; shared bathroom; TV
- King in 2nd floor guest room; private bath; TV
- Queen in 2nd floor guest room; shared bath; TV
- King in carriage house; private bath; TV
Check-in is 4:00 PM CST. Checkout is 10:00 AM CST.
No Visitor Reviews Available