84 E Royal Fern
30A Escapes presents... 84 E Royal Fern
- Directly Next Door to Dragonfly Pool
- Golf Cart Included
- Quick Bike Ride to Camp WaterColor (Lazy River)
- Short Walk or Bike Ride to Restaurants and Shopping
Conveniently located in the Crossings District of the WaterColor Resort is 84 E Royal Fern. This charming home is located just steps from the Dragonfly Pool. Enjoy open concept living, dining, and kitchen areas. The kitchen has beautiful granite countertops and a bar that seats 4 with stainless steel appliances. The dining table seats 6 and there is an additional nook that seats 2 for eating or office work. The convenient first-floor master has a king-size bed and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower.
Upstairs you will find an additional master bedroom with a king-size bed and large private bath with walk-in shower and tub. In addition to this master bedroom, you can enjoy your evenings on the balcony. Entertain your family on the first-floor front porch that wraps around the house with a natural gas grill, a porch swing, chairs, and an outdoor dining table.
Kids can hang out in the upstairs lounge area with their own flat-screen TV, couch and enough space to play games or just relax. There is a bunk room with a twin over twin bunks. The guest room has two twin beds, both with a view of the pool and a shared bathroom. Down the hall, you will find another spacious guest room with a king-size bed and a private bathroom. Take a swim at the Dragonfly Pool or take the new golf cart for a ride through WaterColor to one of the many pools and the beautiful beaches of the Emerald Coast.
Award-Winning WaterColor Resort Overview:
- AAA Four Diamond Rating (2007-2018) Travel + Leisure Reader's Choice #17 "Top Family Hotels in USA" (2014) 500-acre resort
- Community located along the Emerald Coast Miles of walking and biking trails to explore the resort's natural beautyEmerald water and sugar white sands
- Experience one of the world's most beautiful beaches
- 5 resort pools and 1 adult pool
- Private Tennis Facility with a Pro Shop
- Boutique Shops and Restaurants on-site
- Private Beach Club with poolside dining and towel service
- Fish Out Of Water with Gulf view dining
- Picturesque gardens and tranquil water features
- On-site Fitness CenterRUN/SUP an interval training style workout that combines SUP, trail running and on board exercises taught at beautiful Western Lake
- On-site Spa
WaterColor Resort Pools:
Phase I - Park District: The Beach Club Phase I - Park District : The Boathouse Pool and Marina
Phase II - Camp District: Camp WaterColor (Lazy River and Slides)
Phase III - Lake District: Sandhill Circle Pool "Frog Pool"Phase IV - Crossings District: Dragonfly Pool
Important Things to know:
1) Travel protection is NOT included in our quotes but can be purchased at check out or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX only.
3) 4 bikes are included in the rental. To utilize, waiver must be signed and received before code provided.
4) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
5) The amenity fee is charged per 7 days. Additional days will incur an additional fee.
No Visitor Reviews Available