782 Western Lake Drive
30A Escapes presents... 782 Western Lake Drive
- 3 Minute Bike Ride to Watercolor Beach Club
- 3 Minute Bike Ride to Camp WaterColor
- 1 Minute Bike Ride to Watercolor Boat House
- Spacious Screened-in Porch
- Fully-equipped Kitchen Featuring Stainless Steel Appliances
Located in the sought-after Park District of Watercolor 782 Western Lake Drive offers vacationers effortless access to Watercolor Beach Club, The Boat House, Camp Watercolor and so much more! Nestled between Seaside and Grayton Beaches, you'll be just a short bike or car ride from some of 30A's most renowned boutique style shops and gourmets restaurants.
Welcoming you with bright natural light and a spacious first-floor main living area you're sure to feel at ease from the moment you check-in; featuring three bedrooms and four bathrooms 782 Western Lake Drive can accommodate up to ten guests comfortably. You'll start your days whipping up a home-cooked breakfast in the fully-equipped kitchen, featuring stainless steel appliances and granite countertops; you'll then enjoy that meal at the dining table offering seating for six, additional seating for four can be located at the breakfast bar. After a day at Watercolor Beach Club kick-back in the living room equipped with a large flat-screen TV., and as the evening winds down, drink in the evening with your favorite cocktail on the screen-in porch. Get the rest and relaxation you've been needing in the first-floor master suite, furnished with a king-size bed, and providing access to a private ensuite featuring a separate soaking tub and walk-in shower.
The kids will have sweet dreams in the second-floor bunk room, furnished with a twin over twin bunk bed and twin daybed with trundle, additionally fitted with a large flat-screen TV. Two additional guest bedrooms are also located on the second floor, both furnished with queen-size beds and providing access to private ensuites with walk-in showers.
For a perfect Watercolor vacation reserve 782 Western Lake Drive for your next 30A Escape!
Award-Winning WaterColor Resort Overview:
AAA Four Diamond Rating (2007-2018)
Travel + Leisure Reader's Choice #17 "Top Family Hotels in the USA" (2014)
500-acre resort - a community located along the Emerald Coast
Miles of walking and biking trails to explore the resort's natural beauty
Experience one of the world's most beautiful beaches
5 resort pools and 1 adult pool
Private Tennis Facility with a Pro Shop
Boutique Shops and Restaurants on-site
Private Beach Club with poolside dining and towel service
Fish Out Of Water with gulf view dining
Picturesque gardens and tranquil water features
On-site Fitness Center
RUN/SUP an interval training style workout taught at beautiful Western Lake
WaterColor Resort Pools:
Phase I - Park District: The Beach Club
Phase I - Park District: The Boathouse Pool and Marina
Phase II - Camp District: Camp WaterColor (Lazy River and Slides)
Phase III - Lake District: Sandhill Circle Pool “Frog Pool”
Phase IV - Crossings District: Dragonfly Pool
Important Things to know:
1) Travel protection is NOT included in our quotes but can be purchased during check out or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX only.
3) 3 bikes are included in the rental. To utilize, a waiver must be signed and received before the code provided.
4) The golf cart at this property is for owner use ONLY. Guests can rent golf carts at their own expense through the Electric Golf Cart Company (as availability allows due to the community rules).
5) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
6) The amenity fee is charged per 7 days. Additional days will incur an additional fee.
No Visitor Reviews Available