Sweet Summer Cottage
30A Escapes presents... "Sweet Summer Cottage "
- 2 minute walk from Dragonfly Pool
- Six Seater Golf Cart Included
- Quick Bike Ride to Camp WaterColor (Lazy River)
- Short Walk or Bike Ride to Restaurants and Shopping
Conveniently located in the Crossings District of the WaterColor Resort is "Sweet Summer Cottage ". Rinse off the beach sand in the outdoor shower the walk over to the Dragonfly Pool. Enjoy the open concept living, dining, and kitchen areas. The kitchen has beautiful granite countertops and a bar that seats three with stainless steel appliances. The dining area seats six and is open to the living room. From the living room you can walk out to the screened in back porch with seating for four. The half bath and laundry room are located on the first floor as well. The convenient first-floor master has a king-size bed and a en suite with a garden soaking tub, walk in shower, and double sinks.
Upstairs you will find a bonus living room with a sleeper sofa couch that sleeps two and a flat screen TV. There is a bunk room off this living area with a custom built in twin over twin bunks. The shared guest hall bathroom has a shower and tub combo with a single sink. The second master bedroom is on the second floor with a king-size bed and en suite bath with walk-in shower and single sink. The last guest bedroom has a queen size bed as well as a twin size daybed with a pull out trundle and a private en suite which includes a walk in shower and single sink. Access the 2nd floor balcony from this bedroom which has a custom porch swing and two rocking chairs.
Take a swim at the Dragonfly Pool or take the golf cart for a ride through WaterColor to one of the many pools and the beautiful beaches of the Emerald Coast! Book your next 30A Escape today at "Sweet Summer Cottage ".
Award-Winning WaterColor Resort Overview:
- AAA Four Diamond Rating (2007-2018) Travel + Leisure Reader's Choice #17 "Top Family Hotels in USA" (2014) 500-acre resort
- Community located along the Emerald Coast Miles of walking and biking trails to explore the resort's natural beauty Emerald water and sugar white sands
- Experience one of the world's most beautiful beaches
- 5 resort pools and 1 adult pool
- Private Tennis Facility with a Pro Shop
- Boutique Shops and Restaurants on-site
- Private Beach Club with poolside dining and towel service
- Fish Out Of Water with Gulf view dining
- Picturesque gardens and tranquil water features
- On-site Fitness CenterRUN/SUP an interval training style workout that combines SUP, trail running and on board exercises taught at beautiful Western Lake
- On-site Spa
WaterColor Resort Pools:
Phase I - Park District: The Beach Club Phase I - Park District : The Boathouse Pool and Marina
Phase II - Camp District: Camp WaterColor (Lazy River and Slides)
Phase III - Lake District: Sandhill Circle Pool "Frog Pool"Phase IV - Crossings District: Dragonfly Pool
Important Things to know:
1) Travel protection is NOT included in our quotes but can be purchased at check out or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX only.
3) 4 bikes are included in the rental. To utilize, waiver must be signed and received before code provided.
4) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
5) The amenity fee is charged per 7 days. Additional days will incur an additional fee.
No Visitor Reviews Available