30A Escapes presents... 'Going Coastal'
- Community Pool with Zero Entry
- Boardwalk to Beach Access
- 4 Beach Cruisers Included
- Gated Community
Enjoy coastal elegance in a private paradise at Watersound West Beach! “Going Coastal” is located in a gated community on the gulf side of 30A, between Eastern Lake and Deer Lake. Guests will enjoy the beautiful, zero-entry community pool and pavilion just a quick 5 minute walk away that features cabanas, poolside tables, a covered grilling area and a private beach access via charming boardwalks.Watersound is surrounded by coastal dune lakes, a rarity among coastlines and only available in 4 locations in the world. In this picturesque beachfront community, the possibilities for adventure are endless, whether it’s enjoying spectacular dune and lake views on the many winding, wooden boardwalks, practicing golf at the putting hole, or walking/bike riding the 2,000 untouched acres of Deer Lake State Park next door.
This treasure at “Going Coastal” features 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, and a second upstairs living space with a queen sleeper sofa. It can sleep a total of 10 guests comfortably. The home is decorated in beautiful neutral soft blues, tans, and cream colors. The inviting, well-appointed interior offers an open living, dining, and kitchen layout that multiple families can enjoy. The gourmet kitchen has beautiful white cabinets and Carrera marble countertops and comes fully equipped with a gas range and top of the line stainless appliances any cook will love. There is also a bar area with a wine refrigerator. In the eating area, the dining table seats 6 with an additional 4 seats at the breakfast bar. French doors off the living room open to the inviting screened porch where the outside dining table seats an additional 4 guests. There is also a seating area and flat screen TV on the porch. Downstairs you will find the first of two master king suites which includes double vanities and a large walk-in shower. A convenient laundry room and half bath are also located on the first floor along with an outdoor shower and gas grill. Upstairs is a luxurious second master king suite also offering a private bathroom with a large walk-in shower and double vanities. Down the hall is a queen bedroom with a private bathroom and walk-in shower, a bunk room with a hall bathroom and tub/shower combination, and a living space with a flat screen TV where kids or teens can hang out. Enjoy this coastal retreat for an unforgettable 30A experience!
'The Big Chill' entertainment district is located 1 mile East of Watersound West Beach. 'The Big Chill' is a great
place for all ages with food, shopping, and live entertainment. Check out the weekly events on their website. Guests can also enjoy other nearby communities, heading West to explore Seaside or East to Rosemary Beach.
Take the bikes and cruise over to the community pool or head to the boardwalk and enjoy the beautiful walk to Deer Lake State Park where you will walk over the dune lake and sugar white dunes of 30A! Watersound West Beach Community features a community pool, boardwalks, two parks, boardwalk to the beach.
Book your next 30A Escape at 'Going Coastal' Today!
Important Things to Know:
1) Travel protection is NOT included in our quotes, but can be purchased during check out or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX only.
3) 4 Bikes are included in the rental. To utilize, waiver must be signed and received before code provided. Due to safety concerns, Watersound does not allow bicycles on the West Beach boardwalks. A bike-friendly path has been added to the left of the clubhouse which leads you to the beach via spectacular lake views.
4) No Pets Allowed.Guests who violate this policy by bringing a pet to a non-pet friendly property will be charged an additional $2000, plus the expense of any cleaning deemed necessary by 30a Escapes in its sole discretion.
5) The garage is not for guest usage. There is a 2 car driveway for parking.
6) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
No Visitor Reviews Available