4020 Beachside One
• 3 Bed – 2 Bath – Sleeps 10
• 1 King – 2 Queens – 2 Twin Bunk Beds
• Four Person Golf Cart and Wi-Fi included!
• Beautifully updated kitchen with luxurious appliances!
• Larger patio balcony!
• Small private balcony off Master suite!
• Large pool and hot tub for all guests at Beachside One tower!
• Gas grills near the pool deck great for grilling hamburgers & steaks!
• Just a short drive to the restaurants, shops and entertainment at Baytowne Wharf!
• Minutes away from the shops at Silver Sands Outlet Mall and Grand Boulevard!
Welcome to the beautiful Emerald Coast, with white sands and blue green waters. Enjoy your stay in paradise in this beautifully remodeled three bedroom, beachfront condo!
The open concept living room, kitchen, and dining room makes spending quality time with family a breeze, as the over-sized windows let you watch the boats dance across the horizon. You'll love the stunning décor that gives this home a serene, coastal vibe. The dining room table has seating for 6, while the adject bar has additional seating for 4!
The master suite features a king bed and private balcony, where you can sip your morning coffee while listening to the waves roll in, or relax in the garden tub after a day soaking in the sun. The first guest bedroom features two queen beds while the second guest room is perfect for the kids, with two sets of twin bunk beds.
Enjoy the day at the beach or at the brand new Beachside One pool (seasonally heated) and hot tub, where you can also find community grills to cook up some hamburgers and hot dogs! There is also an onsite gym, so you can keep up with your workout routine even while on vacation!
On those nights you want to enjoy an evening out, The Villages of Baytowne Wharf offers an array of restaurants from fine dining to pizza, sushi and more. There are also kids activities, entertainment, night life, shops, and more! Or catch the latest movie at Grand Boulevard at the new ten-screen cinema. Sandestin's 2400 acres has over five miles of paved trails for jogging and bicycling, a nature walk area, three public golf courses & tennis courts for the tennis enthusiast.
No Visitor Reviews Available