HUGE Condo with 2 Balconies!
**NOVEMBER - JANUARY WEEKLY RATE - $525/week plus fees FEBRUARY WEEKLY RATE - $625/week plus fees!! Send a message for rate adjustment!
*these rates do not include the week of Thanksgiving or 2 weeks of Christmas!
The best things in life are the people you love and the places you visit! Plan the ultimate beach vacation in this renovated and coastal inspired 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo that sleeps 6 with king bed, queen bed, and a sofa sleeper. Perfect for families or romantic escapes. You will love our 2 balconies with patio furniture for coffee or dining al fresco! Our condo is beautifully furnished and renovated and offers access to the sugar white sands & emerald green Gulf of Mexico waters!
- Master Bedroom with new luxury king mattress, beautiful furniture and a renovated master bath with walk-in shower and double sinks
- Queen guest bedroom plus an updated guest bathroom
- Spacious living area with brand new furniture including a sofa sleeper, 2 super comfy swivel chairs and a recliner. Also a new large SMART tv and a games table!
- Fully equipped kitchen with new granite counters and shiplap
- Large Dining area seats 6 plus 3 seats at the kitchen bar
- Free WiFi
MAINSAIL RESORT AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Large swimming pool, spa, and kiddie pool
- Mainsail has 700 feet of deeded beach - one of the largest in the area! Why battle for parking at the beach when you can stay at Mainsail, spread out, and enjoy! Our building has just been painted white and looks amazing!
- Beach walkover with beach access for owners and guests only
- Beach service is available on-site for an additional fee
- Outdoor BBQ grilling area
- Fitness Room
- 4 lighted tennis courts
- Basketball and shuffleboard courts
- Our location can’t be beat – within a quick walk or drive are many amazing restaurants, we are close to the Silver Sands Outlet Mall, grocery store, Surf Hut and more great places you’ll enjoy!
-Gated entry and covered parking plus 24 hour on-site security
Guests bring their own beach towels!
Don't forget to bring:
We provide bed linens, bath towels and a starter supply of: toilet paper, paper towels, shampoo, dishwasher tab, laundry tab, and trash bags for your convenience so you don't have to go to the store first thing. We recommend you bring the following: paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, hairdryer, napkins, condiments, spices, dishwashing liquid, laundry soap, coffee and coffee filters, beach towels, beach toys, sunscreen, and anything else you may need for your perfect vacation. Per Florida food service laws we are not allowed to leave any food or spices in our condo.
**No guest pets area allowed in our building. Emotional support animals are not required to be allowed in vacation rentals per ADA laws. If you want to bring a pet or emotional support animal, please search for pet friendly rentals. We do not allow smoking/vaping in the condo or on the balcony. No parties**
Mainsail allows only 2 cars on property per reservation. Upon arrival you will check in with the gate attendant for your parking pass/passes for your stay. Guests have covered parking under the tennis courts which keeps your car nice and cool! Please note - your reservation includes 1 car. If you need to bring a a 2nd car, we will charge the additional $35 before arrival for the 2nd car.
Upon booking, we will send you our reservation agreement and an offer for travel insurance that is purchased separately – we have a regular policy for 7% of your vacation and a CFAR (cancel for any reason) policy for 10.8% of your vacation cost. This is not part of any booking site and is purchased independently – you can also add other travel items to your insurance such as rental car, flights, tours, etc! The management fee includes an accidental damage waiver to protect you for up to $500 of accidental damage during your stay. A $300 security deposit HOLD is placed 2 days before arrival...this is not a charge, only a hold, for any uncovered damage.
*Departure instructions – we do ask that our guests remove all trash and food, start the dishwasher with any remaining dishes, and strip the beds. This small list allows our professional housekeeping team to clean and sanitize the condo during our short rental turn in time for our next guests. We appreciate you!
No Visitor Reviews Available