Blue Dolphin - Luxury, Best Value
You’ve looked at many properties, dreaming of & planning for your beach vacation to the emerald green waters & white sugar sands of Florida’s Gulf Coast. After a while they all seem to blend together and you wonder if you’ll ever find the *perfect* spot for your family or group.
What sets this beautiful corner unit condo apart from all of the rest?
First, this freshly-decorated condo is new to the rental market. It’s updated annually: pride of ownership is evident in the finishes, furnishings and extras you’ll find when you arrive.
The Blue Dolphin is an exclusive, small density BEACHFRONT building with only 10 units.
• Covered parking (one car per unit; more by arrangement)
• Shaded waterfront deck
• Private swimming pool
• Private beach access
• Free beach service (Mar - Oct)
• Free beach coolers
Because our building is so small, our private beach is never crowded, and there are no elevator waits -- you’ll have lots of room to relax & enjoy your time with your toes in the natural white sand.
As a service for our guests, your stay includes a free reservation for two beach lounges and one umbrella set up each day on the beach just for you. If you should happen to need more than 2 chairs just let the beach attendant know and he'll provide those extra chairs for your group at a low additional cost. (If you would to set up your own additional seating, the unit has four free, high-quality, lightweight folding beach chairs and shelters for your use.)
The condo itself is spacious and laid out with an open living area, dining area and kitchen surrounded by windows on two sides with incredible beach and Gulf views. Each of the two bedrooms features a custom king-sized bed with luxury linens. A single bunk in the hallway provides a fun sleeping spot (with its own TV) for a child to have his/her own “space”. There are two full ensuite bathrooms (one with a tub/shower combination and one with a dual-head shower).
Free high-speed Cox Panorama 1GB WIFi, unlimited digital cable TV with sports channels, and unlimited nationwide telephone service, four HD Smart TVs (living areas and each bedroom) are all provided.
Directly accessible from the living area is the veranda style balcony overlooking the pool, beach and Gulf. Imagine yourself relaxing on the balcony and enjoying the view, the sound of the waves and watching for the playful dolphins swimming by most mornings and afternoons.
Your stay will include special luxury amenities (*some apply to bookings of at least 7 nights):
• *A complimentary, completely free, 4-hour cruise and dolphin adventure on the Gulf of Mexico or Santa Rosa Sound on a private 50-foot sportfishing yacht (weather conditions permitting, April 1 to October 1 and subject to social distancing requirements established by state/county). Cruise will include snacks and beverages. This free cruise is available for bookings of at least 7 nights or more. (In the event that the yacht cruise is unavailable for any reason during a stay, we will provide all members of the party with a free dolphin eco-tour or sunset cruise on board the Southern Star from Destin Harbor: https://southernstardolphincruise.com/ )
• Major discounts for boat/jet ski rentals, charter fishing, and select Destin/Fort Walton Beach restaurants (details of which will be provided to confirmed guests)
• Six high-quality Penn saltwater fishing rods, spinning reels, and tackle to use during your stay.
If you are one who must have their daily Starbucks “fix” the only Starbucks on the Island is just 500 feet away at the Marriott Courtyard Bistro -- which serves breakfast, dinner, and evening drinks. Within 1000 feet, Stewby's Fish Shanty and Store offers fresh local seafood.
If you are looking for a beautiful accommodation in a small, exclusive building that offers more than the run-of-the mill condo at the beach, look no further! This is the one for you!
NOTE: During Spring Break & Summer (see rates below for specific dates) we have a 7 night minimum requirement, arriving on Saturday and departing on Saturday. If you create a booking during these dates that does not arrive and depart on a Saturday we will be forced to cancel the booking. Thanks for your cooperation.
DISCOUNT INFORMATION - *offered for bookings of at least 7 nights or more:
• 6% Discounts on Rent: for active/retired military, law enforcement, IAFF firefighter, nursing, and full-time civil service professionals; for disabled veterans; for members of the International Game Fish Association, the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, SEIU, or any AFL-CIO union; for practicing attorneys and their staffs; and for-full-time employees of Boeing, Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, Leonardo Company, Caterpillar, or their authorized subcontractors); and for all repeat guests. (Discounts available on all stays of 7 nights or more, including those in peak seasons.)
• 3% discounts on Rent: for any guest who books at least a 7 night stay and pays for it in full at least 90 days prior to arrival date.
• Discount Eligibility: On-line qualification for discounts by on-line, self-certification.
COVID-19: Guest and community safety is our prime job. Unit, HVAC system, and linens are cleaned, protected, and inspected to National Business Aviation Association Executive Aircraft standards before and after each guest by a crew from SkyBlue LLC and audited by AeroStandards Services. (Process details available by request).
Distance Learning and Remote Work Equipped: Two separate Wi Fi networks, each with 1 Gbps download speeds (Third network available on request without additional cost); desks and office chairs also available on request without additional charge.
No Visitor Reviews Available