Waterscape A322~Inside Courtyard, Pool Views
Welcome to Waterscape A322!
Waterscape Resort is one of the area's most luxurious condominium resorts situated on the white sand beaches of Destin/Fort Walton. Some of the amenities included on the property are three beautiful swimming pools, a lazy river (tubing provided), two large hot tubs, barbecue grills, trellis-covered patio tables, children's playground and a handicapped accessible boardwalk leading to 490 feet of pristine beach. Floor-to-ceiling glass doors and windows provide a full view of the beautiful pools & Gulf of Mexico. Children will enjoy the huge zero entry pool with waterfall, lily pad course, toddler pool with waterslide, & covered play area. The quieter upper level pool, heated seasonally, keeps the resort a popular place to visit even through the winter months. There is a fitness center on pool level with gorgeous views as well as a poolside tiki hut where you can refill and recharge! Waterscape is unrivaled on the Emerald Coast for luxury, family fun, & amenities. Complimentary seasonal beach service (beach umbrella & 2 chairs), plus free kayaking and paddle boarding, are included daily from March 1 through October 31. (Not all units offer this, so choose wisely.)
This 3rd floor condo has a breathtaking pool view that will make you want to slow down and just enjoy the moment. This condo is located in the middle of the resort, 11 doors from the beach. Pool views are the moral of the story here, although there is a beach view as well. After a fun day of play, relax to the sound of the waves, chill with the ocean breeze, and end your day back on your private patio watching the sun paint its beautiful sunset scene. A322 includes a King in the master bedroom and a private bunkroom with bunk beds. This unit has two full bathrooms—a tub/shower combo in the master and a walk-in shower in the guest. It boasts a fully stocked kitchen making cooking-in a breeze (but of course, cooking is optional!). The living room has a full-size sofa that converts to a Queen size Tempurpedic sofa bed and a nice TV in case you need to spend some down time indoors. All the things you need are included in this unit, such as a wagon, extra chairs for sunrise and sunset, extra umbrella, pack-n-play, highchair, cooler...you name it, we have it. We have a toy box filled to the rim so you can pack simply and focus on other things!
Technical details about A322
- 1 bedroom, 1 bunkroom, and 2 bathrooms
- Maximum occupancy is 6 people (infants included)
- Master Suite has a king size bed
- Master bath has single vanity and tub/shower combo
- Bunk Room has bunk beds with color changing lights (remote controlled
- Second Bath has a single vanity and walk-in shower
- Living room has a queen size, tempurpedic sofa bed
- Fully stocked kitchen, front load washer and dryer
- Keypad lock--No dealing with the front desk--Convenience is key (pun intended)
- 5G Wi-Fi
- Premium beach service - 2 chairs, umbrella, and table set up for you daily
- Includes FREE kayak and paddle board set up on the beach for you daily
- Deck box full of floats and toys, and beach wagon to help you haul it all
Technical Details about Waterscape
- HUGE Zero-entry pool with waterfall, Lily Pad course, and water gadgets
- Lazy River with tubing provided
- Quieter upper level pool, heated seasonally
- AWESOME Toddler pool with splash pad, waterslide, and waterfall/water gadgets
- Covered play area for kids (save the sunburn!)
- 2 large hot tubs, snack shack, beautiful landscaping, gated parking, 24/7 security (a HUGE plus)
- Poolside gas Weber grills that are professionally cleaned daily
- Fireworks and resort activities: movies at the pool, pirate show, DJ pool party, weekly Duck Race, and lots more!
- Fitness Center on pool level with gorgeous views
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
â€‹I would love to welcome you into my favorite spot in the world. You can rest assured that no one cares more about my property or my guests than me. I am the best rated owner in this resort (out of 339 units!) because I take great care of my property and my guests. I would love to give your family a dream vacation!
I don’t charge any fees except tax and cleaning. Booking fees, resort fees, service fees, admin fees, parking fees...that's something you WON'T find here!
****Please fill the calendar right up to the next renter OR leave at least 3 nights between reservations. If your dates cause unrentable gaps in my calendar (leaving one or two single nights only), I will not be able to accept your reservation.
****You can visit my direct website, see more photos, get instant quotes, and more at www.RentWaterscape.com
No Visitor Reviews Available