4061 Beachside One
• 2 Bed – 2 Bath – Sleeps 6
• 1 King – 2 Twins – 1 Sleeper Sofa
• Updated kitchen & appliances! Coastal décor throughout!
• Free Resort Shuttle service and Wi-Fi included!
• Private balcony to view the gorgeous white sand beaches and emerald waters!
• Large pool and hot tub for all guests at Beachside One tower!
• Gas grills near the pool deck great for summer cookouts!
• Just a short drive to the restaurants, shops and entertainment at Baytowne Wharf!
• Minutes away from the shops at Silver Sands Outlet Mall and Grand Boulevard!
As soon as you enter this sixth floor condo, you will feel the fresh & clean coastal decor with new furnishings throughout. The textured tile flooring in the condo adds to its airy atmosphere.
Relax in the living room area with its large flat-screen TV or take a few steps out onto the balcony to savor a cup of coffee or happy-hour cocktail.
A gorgeous kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dark wood cabinets and a beautiful tile backsplash will invite you to cook a fabulous meal in this fully equipped kitchen with all the utensils and tools necessary
The Master bedroom with a King bed has a great view of the beach. An updated bathroom with a counter top sink is separate from the large walk in shower and walk in closet. Two twin beds in the second bedroom which also has a cool and airy decor and flat screen TV.
The second bathroom has a shower & bathtub combination. The convenience of a stackable clothes washer and dryer is perfect for laundering towels after a great day at the beach.
Beachside One, with an updated lobby, sits directly on the beach just steps away along the beach boardwalk. The building offers its guests WiFi, a fitness center, BBQ grills and a seasonally-heated pool and hot tub.
On those nights that you want to enjoy an evening out, the Village at Baytowne Wharf offers an array of restaurants from fine dining to pizza, sushi and more. Or catch the latest movie at Grand Boulevard at the new ten-screen cinema. Sandestin's 2400 acres has over five miles of paved trails for jogging and bicycling, a nature walk area, three public golf courses and tennis courts.
No Visitor Reviews Available