4133 Beachside One
• 2 Bed – 2 Bath – Sleeps 6
• 2 Kings – 1 Sleeper Sofa
• Free Resort Shuttle service and Wi-Fi included!
• Completely updated throughout entire condo! Travertine tile throughout!
• Larger patio balcony to view the gorgeous white sand and emerald waters of the gulf coast!
• Large pool and hot tub for all guests at Beachside One tower!
• Gas grills near the pool deck great for summer cookouts!
• Short drive to the restaurants, shops and entertainment at Baytowne Wharf!
• Minutes away from the shops at Silver Sands Outlet Mall and Grand Boulevard!
Enjoy amazing Gulf front views from nearly every angle in this 13th floor Beachside condominium home at the Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort -- Beachside One! This is one of the rare Beachside One properties that offers a private balcony as well as a huge private sun deck-- both with unobstructed views of the Gulf of Mexico.
The owner spared no expense in designing this wonderful beach side condo. The light and airy decor in this condo boasts upscale furnishings, designer electrical fixtures, tile floors and tastefully chosen wall hangings. TVs with DVDs are in both bedrooms and the living area. Dinner for six on the sundeck or four plus kitchen bar stools can be prepared in the spacious kitchen with its rich, dark wood kitchen cabinets, granite counter tops and top-of-the line appliances.
The Master Bedroom has a King sized bed with comfortable bed linens, and has a great view the beach. Another King sized bed occupies the Guest Bedroom. Both bathrooms are beautifully appointed with gorgeous tile, custom cabinets and upgraded fixtures. The Master Bath features a luxurious tiled shower, and the second bath has a beautifully tiled combination tub and shower. A full-sized washer and dryer is perfect for drying beach towels after a day at the beach.
Beachside One , with a newly decorated lobby, sits directly on the beach just steps away along the beach boardwalk. The building offers its guests WIFi, a fitness center and a seasonally-heated pool and hot tub.
On those nights you want to enjoy an evening out, the Village at Baytowne Wharf offers an outstanding array of restaurants from fine dining to pizza, sushi and more. Catch the latest movie at Grand Boulevard at the new ten-screen cinema or have a cocktail and watch a sunset among the many boats at the Baytowne Marina. Sandestin's 2400 acres has over five miles of paved trails for jogging and bicycling, a nature walk area, three public golf courses and tennis courts for the tennis enthusiast.
No Visitor Reviews Available