24 Sandestin Estates
• 4-Seater Golf Cart Included!
• Pet Friendly! (Size Restrictions Apply)
• 3 Bed w/Loft – 4 Bath – Sleeps 15
• 3 Kings – 1 Bunk Bed (Twin, Twin) – 2 Sleeper Sofa – 2 Twin Sleepers – 1 Daybed
• Large space for the entire family! Great for multiple families!
• Large patio and gas grill great for those summer cookouts!
• Short drive by golf cart or vehicle to the beaches or Baytowne Wharf!
• Minutes away from the shops at Silver Sands Outlet Mall and Grand Boulevard!
• Wi-Fi included!
• Two pools to choose from! Linkside Pool and Phil Hummel Aquatic Center!
Make the absolute most of your family vacation in this beautiful 3 bedroom / 4 bath two story home with a bonus bunk bedroom. With over 4000 sq ft of living space and sleeping accommodations for 15 people, this home is great for large groups or families! There are two living spaces; a media/family room and a large living room with multiple seating arrangements. A large formal dining room that will easily accommodate 12, beautiful galley kitchen, master bedroom and bathroom, and the guest bedroom and bathroom! Located in a quiet, tucked away corner of the Resort and nestled among towering pines, this home offers plenty of parking for your entire group and is the 'only' vacation rental on the Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort that allows parking for your water craft or trailers.
There are two large master suites in this fabulous home, one is upstairs and one is downstairs. The downstairs master has a king size bed and a twin sleeper sofa. It also includes a TV and DVD player plus a large master bath with double vanities and a soaking tub.
The second bedroom has a king bed plus it's own private bath. It also comes with a TV and DVD player. Upstairs, you will LOVE the 3rd bedroom which is also the 2nd master suite. It boasts a king sized bed, a queen sleeper sofa, a game table and living area plus a full bath! It also has it's own TV and DVD player
Additionally, the upstairs has a bonus bunk room with 2 extra long built in bunk beds, equipped with a TV with a DVD player. In the family room, there is also a queen sleeper sofa, a flat screen TV as well as another large table for family games or pizza while watching TV.
The home is only a short walk from the community pool and has a spacious outside patio with a new grill, table and chairs, and comfortable loungers. All of this plus a fully appointed kitchen and you will have one vacation you'll want to remember for years to come!
GARAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR GUEST USE
No Visitor Reviews Available