Inside, all three bedrooms are on the second floor. The primary bedroom, king, has a private bath and large balcony. The guest room, queen, and the twin room, share a bath. For additional sleeping, the living room has a full sleeper sofa.
Out back, there’s a gas grill and an outdoor shower. When it’s time to stare at the beauty of the beach, just steps away is a tram stop providing seasonal tram service to the beach access in Seacrest Beach (March-October). In off-season, beach access is just a short walk or bike ride away.
Have a blast on the three included bikes. Plus, you’ll have access to the famous 12,000-square-foot lagoon-style pool - the largest on 30A!
We’re excited to have you stay with us! Oversee is small and locally owned. Our teams of hard-working professionals are passionate about providing a clean home and a consistent experience for our guests. We’re open seven days a week with a 24/7 emergency line. If you need anything during your stay, please let us know. Our office is within 10 miles of this home, so we’re right down the street, and happy to head your way!
- 844 steps (.4 mile) to beach (private access)
- 100 steps (.1 mile) to the resort pool and amphitheater (seasonal concerts)
- Complimentary tram service to beach and back (March-October)
- 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath
- 1,360 Sq. Ft.
- Gas grill
- 3 bikes included
- King in primary bedroom; private bath; TV
- Queen in guest room; shared bath; TV
- 2 twins in guest room; shared bath
- Pullout sofa bed in living room
Check-in is 4:00 PM CST. Checkout is 10:00 AM CST
No Visitor Reviews Available