4236 Beachside Two
• POOL CLOSURE DUE TO CONSTRUCTION (10-31-22 to 2-3-23) Date range to be narrowed later. Details below
• Beachfront 4th floor condo located in Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort
• Studio – 1 Bath – Sleeps 4 (1 King – 1 Sleeper Sofa)
• Freshly updated with new colors and decor!
• Free Resort Shuttle service and Wi-Fi included!
• Private balcony to view the gorgeous white sand beaches and emerald waters!
• Large pool for all guests at Beachside Two tower!
• Gas grills near the pool deck great for grilling hamburgers & steaks!
• Minutes away from the shops at Silver Sands Outlet Mall and Grand Boulevard!
• Just a short drive to the restaurants, shops and entertainment at Baytowne Wharf!
Target dates ranges are listed. Actual date ranges will be narrowed down later. We will update our information the moment we receive it. Contractors will be replacing windows and some patio doors on the south side of the tower. To ensure the safety of owners and guests’ certain areas will be closed off when construction is above that area. Protective scaffolding will be constructed to protect owners and guests exiting the building to access the beach. When contractors are working on a stack, ALL BALCONIES will be closed off on that specific stack. Pool will tentatively be closed for a period of time sometime between October 31st, 2022 and February 3rd, 2023. Parking garage renovations will begin FALL 2022 also. Please note construction noise will be present until May 2023. More information to come.
Enjoy amazing Gulf-Front views from this designer furnished fourth-floor studio condominium at the Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort -- Beachside Two on the 4th floor.
This corner studio unit with a window seat and balcony offers a King bed, a TV and DVD,
full all-white kitchen, dining area and living area with a queen sleeper sofa and over-sized chaise lounge. The condo offers tile floors throughout.
The fully-equipped kitchen and bath have been recently renovated and are bright and inviting. This unit is very sunny since it has more windows than the average studio condo. For added convenience, a washer and dryer is a welcomed feature.
The private balcony with newly installed glass balcony railings overlooks the Gulf of Mexico and offers spectacular views of the sparkling water and shimmering white sand. You are on the 4th floor so the views are wonderful.
The building offers its guests WiFi, a seasonally-heated solar pool with grills at the pool deck,an exercise room and covered parking.
You are only steps from all the amenities of the resort which will make your vacation memorable. On those nights you want to enjoy an evening out, the Village at Baytowne Wharf offers an array of restaurants from fine dining to pizza, sushi and more. Or catch the latest movie at Grand Boulevard at the new ten-screen cinema. Sandestin's 2400 acres has over five miles of paved trails for jogging and bicycling, a nature walk area, three public golf courses and tennis courts for the tennis enthusiast.
No Visitor Reviews Available