The Sand Bar
Inside, the 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom gem is well-decorated with homemade ceramic artwork. Accommodating 6 comfortably, the new cottage includes a well-stocked chef's kitchen, stainless steel appliances, large rooms, a back deck, and a large backyard that gives access to the Point Washington State Forest, a great escape and good for hiking.
The first floor has a primary bedroom, king, with a private ensuite and a private door that leads out onto the back porch, with a large TV. There's no need to pick straws about who gets the king bed because both second-floor rooms have kings, and they share a large hall bathroom. All televisions are smart TVs with no cable available, so you will need to log in using your personal streaming accounts.
We’re excited to have you stay with us! Oversee is small and locally owned. Our teams of hard-working professionals are passionate about providing a clean home and a consistent experience for our guests. We’re open seven days a week with a 24/7 emergency line. If you need anything during your stay, please let us know. Our office is within 10 miles of this home, so we’re right down the street, and happy to head your way.
- NO PETS
- 0.9 miles to the beach (Blue Mountain Regional Access)
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- 2081 sq ft
- In the Highland Parks Neighborhood in Blue Mountain Beach
- Heated resort-style community pool
- Some beach gear will be located underneath the house but is not guaranteed
- Grilling area and 4-story observation tower
- Weber gas grill
- Outdoor shower
- Parking limited to 2 vehicles
- On-street overnight parking is prohibited
- King in 1st floor primary bedroom; walk-in shower and separate tub; TV
- King in 2nd floor guest bedroom; shared hall bath; TV
- King in 2nd floor guest room; shared hall bath: TV
Check-in is 4:00 PM CST. Checkout is 10:00 AM CST.
No Visitor Reviews Available